Tuesday, February 17, 2009

27. Part 2 of SNOW!

Part 2 of photos! ^^ this morning was still snowing by the way, so snow was a lot thicker this morning =) roads were completely covered in snow, so fun! XD



snow...


Justen with a snowball

Building it up... it actually ended up bigger than that, lol

Me, Justen and the snowball, Happy (the weirdo next to me named it)

Throwing Happy into the air

My Planet Hollywood sign XD in the snow

Our trampoline... looked like a pool of snow


Jon's Planet Hollywood sign, lol

... and Justen's

by Jon

our garden chairs!

by me


our Christmas tree which we didn't know was still outside till... then

tadaa!

Justen's bowl of fluffy.. love... if Im not mistaken it was for his gf....? hmm? LOL

I'm praying it'll snow again some time today so the snow keeps piling up and not fade away like yesterday morning.. it really got me disappointed. Its stopped snowing now but hopefully the snow doesn't melt so I can play in it after lunch =P

2 comments:

  1. i've never seen you that high jasmine!!

    we have to high together when we get back, and nicole too if she doesnt mind. i think then everyone else in KCG will go berserk. hahaha.

    awwh.

    adranne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was higher in ballet class, the teacher was like staring at me going, 'why are you so high today?' XD lol, snow just makes people happy

    -Jas

    ReplyDelete