Tuesday, February 3, 2009

5. Newbie, newbie on the wall

Hey guys, and blog :)

Just a quick one, it's 11.48PM and we have to sleep to wake up early tomorrow and go back to Beijing...I'll miss you guys so badly and i'll probably record videos all the time on the thread on Facebook to keep you guys updated :D OMG i miss KDU :( it was nice seeing you cheer today, Nicole :D ADRANNE! Good luck at Australia! We all love you but we know Lucas loves you more ;) Erm...LUCAS, I love you :P and I don't think the Tan's will be reading this blog =.="

well i have to go :P we'll see each other again in summer ;) Ciao...

PS- I'm so pissed my braces didnt get removed today...Stupid dentist :(
PSS- Sorry for the delay of my post, my charger died on me :(

Today was a bad day....but a lovely one too :D

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment