Tuesday, February 10, 2009

16. GAH .

I'm being overloaded with work lol . I did a valentine advatorial for my college today , with Faiz xD . We are supposed to promote the student council roses in favour of the valentine goodies the other clubs were selling . Its dumb and wierd . I got a cut during the production xD . The video will come out soon and I will tell you guys when it is out =) .

Miss Ann is giving us like essays and essays to do for lit =p . As of now I have four more to go . All of which , due on Friday . We're doing two more tmrw and three on Friday SOB . I think I better do one now . My poems are The Cockroach, On Finding a Small Fly Crushed in a Book, Continuum and A Different History. The first two was strange I know . Apparently in The Cockroach, the author thinks he's going to be a cockroch in his next life and in On Finding a Small Fly Crushed in a Book, the author wants to be remembered like the fly crushed in the book . Who in thier right mind would remember a fly crushed in the book ?!

Dude, I saw a fly today in my book .
Aw man was it awesome ?
Totally man .
Ah I wish I had seen it !
Jolly good .

Weird la all these poets. I just finished a presentation we have to do for LAN studies. Which means Malaysian Studies by the way. I know right what the hell they don't even match, LAN-Malaysian Studies . What the heck. I've got tons and tons to do UGH ! Tmrw apparently we have to compose a song of unity . What the heck .

I have to organize three driving lessons in these two weeks and take my test on the 23rd, I have Chapter13 to right, a laptop and a mike and a webcam to shop for . I have like TONS OF THINGS ON MY LIST .

So sorry if I have not been posting as much as I should have been.
I'm a busy busy man xD .
I'm missing you guys ! The Lee's and Adranne !
Please let the days between us shorten without us realizing .
I can't wait til I see you guys again .




- Lucas .

No comments:

Post a Comment