Monday, February 16, 2009

25. Cliche

Hey, i was looking at something and tumbled across this. 

the most cliche pick-up lines ever. 

- God called and said he was missing an angel, i said i didn't know where you were. 

- My love for you is like the universe .... never ending!!!

- Someone call the cops because someone stole all the stars and hid them in your eyes. 

- H: Do you have a map? 
   S: No, why? 
   H: Cause i just lost myself in your eyes. 

- Can i have your number cause i lost mine. 

- H: Are you tired? 
   S: why? 
   H: Cause you've been running around in my dreams all night. 

- If i could rearrange the alphabets i would put U and I together. 

- Do you hear that? 
   Hear what? 
   The sound of the ambulance coming to take me away, cause the sight of you stopped my heart.

- Can i have some sugar in my coffee? 
   no you don't need them cause you're sweet enough already. 

- *this sounds like lucas lameness* 
     H: do you have a raisin? 
     G: no. 
     H: then can i have a date? 

The not so cliches but still... 

- H: They call me  'milk' cause i do the body good
   S: Sorry, I'm lactose intolerant. 

- Guy: Your place or mine? 
   Girl: Both, you go to yours and i'll go to mine. 

- The house is all mine, and I'm all yours. 

I did not just randomly type up pick up lines. or maybe i did. 
i just saw the cheesiest guy on earth. here's his line 

'your words are already carved on my heart' 

EWWWWWW. 

so i decided to type up cheesy pick up lines to remember this cheesy person. 

adranne highness.

No comments:

Post a Comment