Monday, February 16, 2009

24. Economics --> Reunion


WAhahahahhaAAHAHA. 

Lucas, Jasmine You(Nicole) and I are all doing economics or economically related subjects. 
SO COOL. 
I just had my parent teacher session with my economics teacher last night, it went okay. 
i topped the class~~ yayyy. i topped maths too. double yayyy. 
but i had an english speech the other day it was so bad and i only scored 18/20. it's only a 90. i need a 98.5. too bad. I need to start working harddd. 

OMG. 
arghhh... jealous jealous jealous.  . . . . .  . . . . . . . . 
snow snow snow snow snowww. 
we should go somewhere that snows this year end for our vacation!! 

im too lazy to update my 2 new blogs already. less than a week. GAH. 
proves how easily defeated i am. 

no adwin's not going to blog cause he's really sick (my poor baby brother)
and usually he's very boring. 
plus he doesn't even know about this blog.
he's probably going to tell all the adults everything. SO. no he shouldn't blog here. 

anyway, jon, i have gotten over being angry with you. 
i love you back now, just that i don't expect you to love me anymore no matter how much you actually do cause you broke my heart. 
see how much my boyfriend suffers! too bad lahh. 

despite my lack of sleep. I actually had A GOOD DAY. 
life is looking good again, and i CANT WAIT till we reunite. haha. 

snowww. jealous. >.< . 

confession!! 
i only know how to use one emoticon haha. >.< 

The Adranne 

No comments:

Post a Comment