Wednesday, February 11, 2009

17. Font Colour

I just realized that the colour for the titles are purple.
Then it hit me that it's nicole's favorite colour. how slow can i get yeah.

I miss you guys too. A lot A lot A lot.
I'm dying to move out of this hole of a place.

Everybody's busy.

Oh well...

This post is too short, i have to say something. Oh right.
Um. In our school, once you're in your senior year, you get a senior jersey.
And behind your jersey you get to write whatever you want to write but no profanity allowed and it has to
mean something that resembles your name.
Mine's 'it's TEH!'
hahaha. cause all the laptops in school spells my name as The Adranne instead of Teh Adranne.
okay fine, not funny.

um ..what else. i stalked an indo guy on facebook and youtube haha. talk about hating freaky people.

Adranne.

No comments:

Post a Comment