Wednesday, February 4, 2009

11. A little bit of everything.

OMG RYAANANANANANANANANANANN :D
I never in my whole entire life thought Ryan would even HAVE the time to look at a blog.
HAHAHAHA. Ryan blogged, Ryan blogged.
And I'm at the 2nd happiest day for this year.
The first was our sleepover (:

ANYWAY.
I'm at school, doing school stuff.
Pretty boring, in ICT.
The teacher's so annoying.
Teaching us how to turn on comps and stuff =.=
We're not blind, and we're not six.
Grrhh.. Annnoyyyyingg (:

I'm still obsessed about Ryan's post.
He must do each 10th post!
Like 20th
30th
40th and so on.

Hahhaa.
Anywaaaay (:
Miss you guys like crazy.
We should plan the next hol to Aussie to see Adranne.
I know Adranne is screaming now (:
And now she's laughing.

Bye, class is almost done.
<3<3<3
Nicole (:

(Btw we're obsessed! We have 11 posts in 4 days . HAHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment