Monday, February 2, 2009

2. Dreams

Adranne
Lucas


-10:08:42P.M.-

OH NO WAY .
AHA.
See... you're not serious about it.
forget itla.
im not a very good girlfriend anywayyy ..
=), fine I wont sweat so much in front of youu .
SWEAR I MEAN .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

no wait im the worse girlfriend actually.
AHAHAHAHAHAHH
good for you.
Nah laa, I love youuu quite alot . so its okay =) .
No good for YOU .
oh yeah?
what is?
Haha , more of Kcg =) .

im so tired i dont want to write anymore.

Dont la .

i have tooooooo...

You dont have to if you dont want to .
Theres always your dreams talking to you .
In your dreams everything is perfect .
We're all waiting for youuu , patiently and with open arms .

haha yeahhh ... and then you'll leave me for germany
where you won't flunk like me
and i'll be waiting for YOU.

I'll still be in your dreams la dear .

am i in yours???
NO.

YES .

Always and always . Everyone is .
You just dont remember when you wake up .

you sound so emo.

Haha , NO LA .


-10:21:13P.M.-

Done ending your speech ?

nope.
making palm cards

palm cards ?

yeah

whats thhaaatt .

you know the little pieces of paper you hold
while giving your speech
and you have to hand it in

Oh , isnt that cue cards ?!

they call it palm cards here laa...
it's even printed on the asessment paper

haha xD. Finnneee .
Palm cards thennn .

haha
i hope i get to sleep tonight

You get to dear dont worry .

i still have 3 journal entries
dumb ones

Talk about US !

got title wan laaaa.
what you want me to say?
my boyfriend stayed over my house.

Haha YES please =) .

we slept in a position for awhile.
my pjs smell like him.
they'll probably send me back the scores and remarks.
3/100, does your mother know??

HAHA .
Ah, I miss youu la .

i miss you more.


-10:36:31P.M.-

Oy poppettt

why poppet

I dont know . I wannnnaaa call you what I want to call you laa , cannot ah xD .
Its better than poooo no ?
Haha .
Anyway, I have to go to sleep nowww .

NO POO
NO POOOOOO
cannooott..
bye,,
goodnight.
see you in your dreams.

And I'll see youu in yours darling .
Goodnightt .
I love youu Adranne .

No comments:

Post a Comment