Tuesday, February 3, 2009

6. Glasses, -3, and a Tummy Ache

Fatigue's really taking a toll on me

I haven't had an early night since the CNY holidays, and this continued up till yesterday. My eyes are so tired, thats why I'm wearing glasses in school today.

And the temperature's dropped again this morning, its at least 2 C colder than yesterday. I woke up fine but as soon as I went outside.. oh god.. cold wind in my face, and last night I watched this documentary on "I shouldn't be alive" about these 3 guys who tried to climb mt. everest and stuff that happened in the freezing cold, and this guy's face swells up cos of frostbite... eewww

They even talked about how ice crystals form under his face.. ugh, I really can't imagine that happening

Earlier, when I started typing this post it was somewhere after breaktime and I hadn't gone to get food, cos none of my friends I usually hang out with are here =( So I ended up with a tummy ache moments later.

And just now one of my friends asked me if I wanted to go out and get something from Starbucks and I'm like "YESSSS, saved!" So now I'm enjoying a cheese and bacon wrap, and a grande hot chocolate ^^

My suffering's over, can't wait for the rest of my family to come back. I need proper dinner!

-Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment