Tuesday, February 17, 2009

26. Be ready for snow!!

Hey, guys, please excuse us, haha, the pics will take a long time to load, and we took so many pictures so this is the first batch. More to come, blogger is being crappy and I'm tired, I'll upload the 2nd batch tomorrow =)

This was this morning, AFTER the 3 Harrow Js left for school:



This is um..snow on the driver's jacket




The roads starting to pile up with snow
Actually, the snow was heavy for the next two hours, and then stopped by 10.30, which I was very sad then, but during ballet class at night, I noticed it was snowing again! And even bigger!

one of the balconies

view from the 2nd floor balcony

Looks like a bowl of fluff, doesn't it? XD

Julian and his snowball


These two pics make such a good erm.. linked picture, doesn't it? Its Jon's reflection btw

snow in our garden ^^

Mummy! Lol

The beginning of a snowball fight

The poor flip flops =(

Neighbour's car covered in snow

Taken after I came back from ballet class, the three were already snowball fighting. And yes, Kai's on the roof -_-

Better view of the three snowball fighting






Me getting ambushed by snowballs from the twins

Still trying to avoid getting hit, I still got hit though, later on found a snowball in my jacket hood

I promise the second batch of pics would come soon, they're much better, more meaningful pics, hehe. I need to sleep, really

Goodnight!!

P.S. Its still snowing heavily as Im typing this

-Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment