Tuesday, February 3, 2009

4. Music that belong to us

you know what, somehow every time we meet up, music is involved. 
jasmine's farewell.
christmas in beijing.
bus in beijing. 
dance studio in xi an. 
dancing in the chen's house.
beat boxing. 
watching step up. 
michael buble dancing down the stairs.
jamming in the teh's music room.
jamming in the lee's music room.
piano playing the chen's piano.
almost everything that we've done together involves music at some stage. 
And we all enjoy it, don't we? *don't you dare say no*

you know how there are some songs that we always sing?
these songs have been in my heart lately,
  reminding me of you guys, of us.
Soooo.. i've decided to list it out here and share some lyrics.
i know laa, im uncool but oh well >.<. 

Dancing in the Moonlight 
we get it on most every night,
when that moon is big and bright,
its a supernatural delight
everybody's dancing in the moonlight

dancing in the moonlight
everybody's feeling warm and bright
it's such a fine and natural sight
everybody's dancing in the moonlight

we like our fun and we never fight
you can't dance and stay uptight
its a supernatural delight
everybody was dancing in the moonlight


Stand By Me 
when the night has come,
and the land is dark,
and the moon is the only light we'll see,
no i won't be afraid, no i won't be afraid,
just as long as you stand, stand by me

and darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
stand by me, stand by me

whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me, oh now stand by me
oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me


Lucky 
do you hear me, talking to you
across the water, across the deep blue ocean
under the open sky, oh my,
 i'm trying 

i hear you in my dreams,
i feel your whisper across the sea,
i keep you with me in my heart,
you make it easier when life gets hard

lucky i'm in love with my best friend(s)
lucky to have been where I have been
lucky to be coming home again
ooohhh x (10) 
lucky we're in love in every way,
lucky to have stayed where we have stayed,
lucky to be coming home someday. 

Oh how i am so lucky to know that i am coming home to see you guys dancing in the moonlight,
to know that you'll always stand by me no matter what. 

*okay very lame laaaaa* 
BUT I LOVE YOU ALL OKAAY. Haha. 
talk to me more often please, i'll die missing you guys anytime soon. 

Adranne. <3
more love than you can ever imagine. 







1 comment:

  1. Omgg. Adraaneee (:
    That's so cooooool. Hahaha.
    I lovee youu :D

    <3<3Nicoleeee

    ReplyDelete