Wednesday, February 18, 2009

29. A blessing

I would think the snow's a blessing because it makes us happy and forget sad stuff. I don't know, that's how I feel. Whenever it starts snowing I forget negative stuff.

I only received the news our grandmother passed away yesterday during activity time, when I was doing salsa and I was in a really good mood.

I haven't even told anyone else at school my grandmother passed, cos I didn't want people to console me or I'll start crying.

Well, we all (Js) know how selfish our dad's side of the family is. Actually its only a few people, not the whole of my dad's side. Yeah, those few are selfish, they don't care unless someone dies and...bleh, who cares about those individuals?

Oh, I LOVE how they go like (in chinese) "See? xxxx loves you so much, bought a whole box just for you" oh wow, how I do love it.

Usually when they do that, its left over food or junk that no one wants to eat.

Hey, we're not little kids anymore, we know they lie a lot. Like... a lot..

My mum's side family's so broken up, and then there's tonnes of health problems. Yet we spend so much time with the dad's side, with the individuals who lie the most to us and leech off my dad.

They like saying how 'family is the most important' but they basically, indirectly mean 'the dad's side is the most important' this is how selfish they are.

Now we've said so much about that side of the family, this blog can't be revealed to the parents, if we eventually do, the two posts have to be deleted.

My mum should've arrived in KL by now, probably already in malacca. haih.. I don't know la, it just feels so, so horrible if someone's mom dies...

Well Js let's just enjoy the snow while it lasts, forget about her passing, at least she's not suffering anymore.

-Jas

1 comment:

  1. judging by the sensitivity, salsa and subtlety, this is jasmine?

    ReplyDelete